Sunday 24 March 2013

Why me?

Why me??? Am I being punished for something?? Is it my lifestyle??? 

These are the questions I'm asking myself.

Well I suppose this bastard thing has to choose someone but what are its criteria?

I don't think I've been really bad in my life ... might have nicked the odd 10p out of my mothers purse for sweets but at least I didn't nick the sweets from the village shop!

In my 50 years I've only had about 3 Macdonalds and 1 KFC and on the odd occasion a ready made moussaka from Waitrose.

I've always cooked meals from scratch and we eat alot of beans, pulses, and vegetables. Poor OH suffers when I find another chickpea recipe in the weekend papers!!
We only eat poultry and meat that we have reared or bought from friends or fellow traders so know its provenance.

I'm the only person in the world who doesn't eat sausages .... hate them and its only in recent years that I've started to eat bacon - has to be smoked and usually we have it in a toasted sandwich on a Sunday when we don't have a market so no more than twice a .month.

I suppose this leaves alcohol ...........

I do like my wine!



No comments:

Post a Comment