Thursday 17 April 2014

I think I can stop holding my breath......

Soooooooooooooooooo for the last thirteen days I've been there waiting for the postman, hoping that he hasn't any post for us but also willing him (them)  ...... (yes we still have the job share muppets) to deliver our post to the neighbours by mistake! Although the neighbour always brings it over as  ...... The Holstein Journal, Down your Whey and Know your Curds magazine doesn't interest them!!!!


Ha ha ... prize if you guess the made up names!!!!


I think I can now stop holding my breath ...............


...........................and breathe!


Yup ...... the two weeks is up tomorrow and as its Good Friday ........and .........useless piece of information exactly a year to the day that I had my lumpectomy - can you believe that?


I don't think there will be a letter on Saturday.


I'm beginning to believe that my mammogram results are clear!


I have to say that I've been worrying on and off over the last fortnight and felt like I'm in limbo again  because of last year  but also I've had the 'I've been there done that, got the T-shirt' thought and realised that I fought the BASTARD and won so how dare it even think about showing its face again.


It probably sounds easy to you but the bastard cancer does mess with your head .......


Anyway .......... just waiting now for one of the muppets to deliver my results from Mr. Ferguson.




No comments:

Post a Comment