Monday 17 March 2014

I'm the talent you're back stage!

'I'm the talent, you're back stage'


Ha ha ... what a fab expression.....


Just heard it on the goggle box as OH is watching the thing with Rupert 'phoar' Penry -Jones as I'm logging in to write this post!


Yeah Cancer I'm the talent, you're back stage so fuck off ...............


So actually I was going to write about something else until I heard this, now my post will be very short.
As I've said before it writes itself and tonight its now not was planned.


Unbelievably my last post went viral ........ well in my world ..................Ten thousand page views of the blog is amazing.


I just want to tell you that two days after my last post I got my mammogram appointment........Perhaps Mr Ferguson reads it!!! Yeah right .... anyway its 4th April ....... such a relief and hopefully I'll be able to draw a line under it once I've got the results and leave you all in peace!









No comments:

Post a Comment