Friday 8 November 2013

I'm still here!

Have you missed me???

rhetorical question  ..... no need to answer!!!


Yes sorry I've been a bit silent of late ....... don't snigger but I haven't had much to say these last few weeks.

Six weeks of Darby and Joan have become tres boring and I haven't had appointments involving lumps, bumps and piles!

Oh! did someone mention piles?????

Now ........ there's a thing piles......

When I was 17 years old I was told by a lady Dr  that I had an abnormal pile and that it was best to leave it alone....... so leave it alone I have all these years ........every now and then it and its soul sisters have got abit sore but they've sorted themselves out even if its been a while!

Ha ha .... bet you now know that I've had a problem ....... yup .... its piles!!!

Five weeks ago I suddenly had two days of constipation out of the blue ......couldn't find an explanation and my piles played up.


Oh so you're wanting to know the ins and outs of piles????? ...........


Actually its very boring .........................................

For two weeks shove anusol suppositories up your bottom......

then forget to buy more ......

have a sore bottom

Make an appointment to see your most trusted GP

Wait eight days to see him!

Squirm and waffle at the same time as trying to appear cool talking about your piles ........

Well I failed miserably ...... how uncool was I????

Why are piles the most embarrassing thing to talk about ???????

I can get my boobs out for Drs.  Consultants, Registrars, junior doctors (any anyone else in the medical profession wanting to learn )

And I haven't a problem with anyone looking at my lady garden .......

BUT piles .... ????

Dr Howlett was just so ...... well professional  ......

I'm still squirming at having to ask him to look but ...... well I'm sure I'll get over it and I think he's probably seen worse!

It seems Anusol suppositories are the answer!




No comments:

Post a Comment